Weekend MassesSaturday: 4:00 p.m.
Sunday: 7:00, 9:30, and 11:00 a.m.
3:00 p.m (Vietnamese)
Weekday Masses6:30 a.m. Mondays - Fridays
Sacrament of ReconciliationMonday - Friday at 6:00 a.m.
Saturday from 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
Sunday from 4:45 - 5:15 p.m.
Other times by request
If you are traveling, please consult masstimes.org for Mass times nationwide
- For vocations, one must go out, listen, call, pope says
- October is Respect Life Month
- Ecumenical papal trip: Touching the Christian heart of secular Sweden
- Novena for our country and the elections
- True Christian charity is more than just making donations, pope says
- St. Pius X Church recognized for its inaugural stewardship efforts
- Mass in Yellowstone 'an experience of God unlike any other,' says Jesuit
- U.S. Bishops To Meet November 14-16 In Baltimore
- U. S. Bishops To Vote For Chairmen-Elect Of Five Committees At Fall General Assembly
- Young martyr a symbol of hope for Mexico's priests, official says